A Place For Gamers By Gamers

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MaJeStiCHaCkZ

MaJeStiCHaCkZ
Elite
Elite
Hey guys, today im gonna be giving you the must need apps on a jailbroken iPhone, ipad ETC, and also and tutorial on the localALstore Enjoy happy

Requirements:
- Jailbroken Apple Device
- Cydia
- Patience happy

Some Of The Cydia Tweaks I Recommemd is:
-Accelerate
- Betrfoldrs
- Tinybar
- Localiapstore
- Bytafont 2 (Strongly Recommend if you want to change your font, I have mine as graffiti its called aaaiight)

What is localiapstore?
Localiapstore is a cydia app that allows you to buy anything for free in-game, mostly every app. (Keep in mind that it doesn't work all the time)

When I search it in the cydia search bar I get nothing, where do I find it
To Find localipapstore you need to go to sources>edit>add source and type in;  http://system.in-appstore.com/repo   <-- Exactly

Ok now I downloaded it how do I use it?
Easy, go to settings scroll down till you see localiapstore, click it and than enable locaiapstore and your done happy (Note Do note enable generate custom receipt)

Now you have enabled it, go onto any app (Mostly works on games) and buy anything you want, but when you go to enter you apple ID press cancel and done.

Hope this tutorial comes in handy and if you have any questions or want another tutorial leave a comment and I will get to it as soon as possible, Peace happy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Share URL

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML