Ŧг๏รtאץเ

Ŧг๏รtאץเ
Founder
Founder
[Release] Artemis PS3 Hacking System  MrIV9XD

Program: Artemis PS3 Hacking System

Version: v 1.0.0

Developer & Source: ’Dnawrkshp’ of PS3HAX & GSHI

Details: ”An Open Source Playstation 3 Hacking System created under the Project Artemis initiative. Project Artemis is a collaborative endeavor to create hacking systems for all platforms that lack one (or a sufficient one).” PS3 must be running CFW 3.55 or above (DEX and CEX supported)!

DownloadSource on GitHub

Quote via release thread by ‘Dnawrkshp’:

I’m pressed for time right now so I can’t write a full write-up, but basically Artemis PS3 is similar to CodeUnique except it is free and open source.
Artemis PS3 is a part of Project Artemis; a larger, collaborative initiative to create hacking systems for those that lack one already. If you care to, you may read more about it here. Artemis PS3 will be added to it later.
Again pressed for time so here’s an old video I have of Artemis in actionhere (via Youtube). Since then there have been a few graphical changes, but mainly just more features.
The source code, as always, is on my Github. It has a instructional readme to help you get it running on your PS3. As of now I’m most interested in getting feedback from users. I can’t truly find all the bugs and that’s where I need you. If you encounter anything unusual, please message me somehow with a description of the bug and a possible way to recreate it.
Thanks.

http://www.team-psn.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Share URL

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML