A Place For Gamers By Gamers

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bdawgmodz11

bdawgmodz11
Hello, I'm new here and decided to do an introduction. I am running 4.46 REBUG DEX I mod GTA, every cod besides BO2 and Ghosts as they are ban happy, most modders know that. Also if anyone knows anything or has ever had a rtm problem with it not attaching please help me! But looking forward to meeting you guys  grin 

http://www.se7ensins.com/members/bdawg09.518284/

Ŧг๏รtאץเ

Ŧг๏รtאץเ
Founder
Founder
Thanks for the intro glad you came to team-psn. That's great you have experience modding. If you have any questions let us know.

http://www.team-psn.net

♔xSkeptikal-♔

♔xSkeptikal-♔
Premium Member
Premium Member
Hi, welcome :-) as far as the not attaching goes, you either need a debug eboot (if you're planning on modding with ps3 debugger or ccapi 2.50 if you plan on modding without ps3 debugger) I actually had problems with this in the past (only happened to me on PS3ita DEX Cobra though) the fix for me was resetting my PS3 after disconnecting in every program completely (mainly netcheat) If you still have problems with this, it's most likely you need a debug eboot, you can play Ghosts online only if you do not use a debug eboot as doing so will get you banned, BO2 I've not tried at all myself, I'm assuming it follows the same rule as ghosts but don't quote me on it.

✝жȿƹřρƹɲƮȿƹř˅ąɲƮж✝

✝жȿƹřρƹɲƮȿƹř˅ąɲƮж✝
Elite
Elite
Pleasure to have you join us here at team psn. fell free to ask any questions that you may have ")

HaX-Unique

HaX-Unique
Welcome. I had the same problem if you want contact me on skype i can help.

TheRev

TheRev
Elite
Elite
Oooo, rebug, I like that. :3

Welcome to the site, hope to see some impressive stuff from a modder such as yourself. shifty

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Share URL

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML