A Place For Gamers By Gamers

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xSickVisions

xSickVisions
Elite
Elite
Instructions

1. Install Bruteforce Save Data - link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Suppose you are doing platinum service for someone or you just want some trophy levels for yourself.
You need to get on the account and get a save data from any game by going into campaign and start it for 15 seconds then exit to xmb.

3. Use filezilla to transfer the param.sfo to your desktop from the gamesave that is stored on ps3 here:
dev_hdd0 / home / (user number) / savedata / game region / param.sfo

4. Once you have the param.sfo, go on bruteforce program and click on 'profile' it's located on top of the program, click on it then select your param.sfo from desktop.

5. Click on '...' button located by icon & refresh and select the folder that has the platinum folders in it, once you found it press ok.

6. You should see all of the platinums that were stored in that folder, now hold 'shift' button and click on the last platinum on your list, after couple seconds of doing that you will see every trophy be selected.
Alternative way is you can hold down ctrl + click on each one but method 1 is a lot faster.

7. Now click on rebuild button, it will pop-up with option to choose rebuild partial or rebuild full, choose rebuild full
It will say - "Do you want to update PARAM.SFO with profile" click yes

8. Once you rebuilt all of your trophies folders with the param.sfo, you need to click Encrypt PFD > Encrypt all files.
Keep clicking ok till everything is encrypted.

Remember to erase param.sfo original in trophy folder after each encrypt on bruteforce program.

9. Everything dealing with bruteforce is completed, now transfer the files from that folder you just worked with in bruteforce program back to your ps3 directory like this:
dev_hdd0 / home / (user number) / trophy

10. When transferring is completed, shut off ps3, go into recovery mode - How to Access Playstation Recovery Menu

1. Turn off your playstation 3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.

11. Click on Rebuild Database in recovery menu, then click yes. Your ps3 will then restart and ask for things just click no to those.

12. Go online, click either trophy collection or your profile to sync.
When you start syncing you will notice an error will pop up that's fine, the error code will be 80022D55
if you get anything else than that, means you didn't do bruteforcing right with param.sfo, so repeat steps 1 - 9.

13. Continue to sync until it reaches 100% (each platinum = 1 error code of 80022D55) so if you're doing 900 it will take along time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  - This folder has like 700plats all are working perfectly(i fixed them by myself took me ages)   the password for this is qwertyuiopriiX

Note: I Suggest you to do 200-300 plats at once, If you are not sure if you do everything right, resign like 100plats and give it a try (credits for this tut going to FF from ngu) i fixed up a few things in this tut. All the time stamps in the trophie folder are good you wont get banned =)

btw pls check ur registry first. You can find it somewhere with filezilla i forget where =P then downlaod registry editor and check the number you account has. Every Account has a specific Value of numbers and letters if this value starts with a letter you cannot do any trophie hack on the account. Example: g67r6tcgbnktrh7b <--Cant b trophie hacked
567r6tcgbnktrh7b <-- Can b trophie hacked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ŧг๏รtאץเ

Ŧг๏รtאץเ
Founder
Founder
thx man *)

http://www.team-psn.net

✝жȿƹřρƹɲƮȿƹř˅ąɲƮж✝

✝жȿƹřρƹɲƮȿƹř˅ąɲƮж✝
Elite
Elite
Nice job mate ")

♔xSkeptikal-♔

♔xSkeptikal-♔
Premium Member
Premium Member
Here's a link to the registry editor :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and you can find the xRegistry.sys in dev_flash2/etc hope this helps :-)

Edit: I failed to add something to this and I didn't see this apart of the tut, but ALWAYS check the trophy folders are good by dragging it into PS3TrophyisGood, if you see any red behind the trophies it means they were already sync'd and this will give a 80022C25 error, also it will let you know whether or not the trophies are ready to be sync'd if they load continue placing them on your PS3 if you get any errors from it do not put it on PS3 as you'll get a C25 error. This is sometimes caused by Brute Force, I've no clue how it happens but something goes wrong when resigning the trophies to your profile.

In case anyone needs it I uploaded it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ♔xSeemsLegit-♔ on 7/6/2014, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

✝жȿƹřρƹɲƮȿƹř˅ąɲƮж✝

✝жȿƹřρƹɲƮȿƹř˅ąɲƮж✝
Elite
Elite
seems like you know how to do trophy hacking. maybe you can teach ")

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Share URL

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML