A Place For Gamers By Gamers

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZyCLoX

ZyCLoX
Founder
Founder
This is a simple way on how to keep your PS4 controller charge so it does not die after like 4-5 hours of playing without the cord!

*Depending on what game you are playing make sure all of the controller features are off that means if it flashes the color bar, makes sound through the controller etc. However, cutting this all out does eliminate the experience of the video game.

Here's what I found being the best!

1.) Dimming the color bar
This can be done in the settings tab on your PS4, and I recommend doing it because its hella bright lol and it really wastes a lot of your battery in the controller

2.) Turn off the sounds on the controller, there are a lot of games that will make the sound through the PS4, this is not a huge thing to tinker with as the light bar, but it could save you some extra minutes of game play without having to charge it. There is also a feature that lets you turn it down you wanna either lower it, or turn it off... there is also a headphones feature you need to check out!

3.) The last step I have is turning off vibration, I hate doing that because I kind of like that in the aspect of gaming but some people really hate it. So turn it off..

Also, after doing these steps someone on YouTube has done a test and their controllers last 1 hour and 20 minutes longer after lowering the color bar on controller thats without messing with vibration or sound so it does really help the PS4 controller in the long run. Hope you guys enjoyed!!

http://Team-PSN.net

☽lookinthemirror☾

☽lookinthemirror☾
Premium Member
Premium Member
ZyCLoX wrote:This is a simple way on how to keep your PS4 controller charge so it does not die after like 4-5 hours of playing without the cord!

k cool! thanks!

(another way is to have a second controller always charged or charging nearby)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnr0ElP2pmA_LL-vc84xqwA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Share URL

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML