A Place For Gamers By Gamers

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NaViNMoDz

NaViNMoDz
Premium Member
Premium Member
Hi Team-psn shifty So i saw FerdigStudios`s thread on CID stealers, btw nice post bro <3
and i thought i would help you guys out with how to PROTECT your console id from console id stealers happy

*NOTE* what this will do is block the internet connection of your tool, so any data that the tool connects from our PS3 CANNOT be sent to anyone else grin

Since it kinda sucks if you bought a console id for 15$ and then someone steals it with some hidden code inside the tool sad1

Step 1. Click the search button on your computer and type in: firewall, then click on the one that says: windows firewall with advanced security

Step 2. Click on: Outbound rules

Step 3. Click on: New rule, make sure that the only thing that is checked is: Program: Then click next

Step 4. dont touch anything else except the: BROWSE button, now browse the tool that you wanna secure your CID from.

Step 4 . Click next. Then a new window will pop up, make sure the only thing that is checked is the: Block connection.

Step 5. Click next, and make sure ALL 3 boxes are checked in the window that will pop up

Step 6. Name this WHATEVER you want, since i am just using this as an example, i will use bass haxor`s MW3 tool, so i will just call it for: Bass Haxor`s MW3 tool.

Then just click on: Finish

*NOTE* if the RTM tool has open source included, look for this code:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Thanks for reading this! if this helped you, please like the post, Peace out Team-psn! shifty

Last edited by Ŧг๏รtאץเ on 4/11/2016, 9:53 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Change title)

https://sellfy.com/NaViNMoDz

JosephModz

JosephModz
Elite
Elite
I forgot some tools have these lol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Share URL

URL Direct
BBcode