A Place For Gamers By Gamers

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ŧг๏รtאץเ

Ŧг๏รtאץเ
Founder
Founder
Hi! Recently and I started doing my pueblillo of Clash of Clans. I can not take the ps3 everywhere then I decided to look for a good game cell when not at home. 

It turns out that this game is known for being among "inhackeable" quotes. No way to hack there, but searching the web with this program that lets you have a menu mod pass. 

* Necessary access path to use * 

[Mobile] Clash of Clans [MODMENU] [ROOT] Maxresdefault

Good, made ​​clear the features menu of mod [only the most important]

• Gold / Elixir / Dark More Than XXXX: This is for setting villages we want to come away with a certain amount of money, elixir and / or Dark elixir. Nesesitas money if we put a city with lots and attack.

• Meet All Conditions: This is for example, you are very low then you go low level villages. You can set up for you to leave any kind of village.

• Search Switch: Some people have a mistake with this option, but to enable the search with the " Gold / Elixir / Dark More Than XXXX ". Ami me work but does not work on some devices.

• Keep active: Serves so you do not kicken inactivity and so never attack you.

• Sandbox Attack: is to attack your friends test, you can attack only visiting them.

• Own troops in September: It is to get a personalized number of troops in the sandbox attacks.

Well, the mod menu is compatible with all Samsung phones and Samsung are not there some who can not.Must try. 

Installation: 

Download the program and opening it, we request access route, we give 
us goes something like this: 

[Mobile] Clash of Clans [MODMENU] [ROOT] MUP5d6DnITr0r3n91oNSrlnOXU8_bYwSFMgs9KPSIgLu9HdgIrtwbkO8m_tLbDqrSuI=h310 

We in Clash of Clans and down sale "Install Mod". We put the mod and put denetro Launch APP. 

Now the clash will open with an X next to it is simply to open the menu 

Download:

Credit to ☼LOLI☻MODZ☼

http://www.team-psn.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Share URL

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML